Details of Welfare
of Grant Reliefassistance by the Department.
for the grant/relief
of the Competent authority
|1. House site pattas.
Tamilnadu Acqisition of Harijan Welfare Scheme Act. 31/1978
||Free house site
pattas to Houseless Adi Dravidars,Scheduled Tribes.
whose annual income is below Rs. 12,000/-
Adi-Dravidar Welfare Officer,Villupuram. Special Tahsildar(ADW) (conserned)
|2. Sewing Machine
||Sewing Machine to the Adi
Dravidars Men/Women who have completed training under tailoring for self Employment.
2. Annual Income of the applicant not to exceed Rs. 6400 per annum.
3. Completion of Tailoring training from the institution recognised by the
|3. Iron Box
||Iron Box to Dhobies for Self
income should not exceed Rs. 6400.
2. SC/STs of below povery line
|4. Plough Bulls
||To increase their family
income by plouging the Agricultural lands
must posses one acre of dry land or half an acre of wet land.
2. Annual income
should not exceed Rs. 12000/-
3. He must be an Adi-Dravidar/Scheduled Tribe/converted. Christian from
4. Community Certificate.
|5. Loan Scholarship
||Rs. 6500, for graduation,per
Rs.7000, for post graduation per annum.
|1. He must
2. No income limit
|Principle of the
|6. Adhoc Merit
per annum to Adi Dravidar/converted Christian from Adi-Dravidar.
Applicant through then concerned head master
2. Community certificate.
3. Mark statement of X Std.
the Distrcit Adi-Dravidar Welfare officer, through concerned Head Master.
||1. To the
Children of the uncleaned labourers.
2. Students of Day Scholars. From 1st to 5th
Std. Rs.25 p.m. from 6th to 8th Std. Rs.40 pm. from 9th to 10th Std. Rs. 50 p.m. for 10
II. Students residing in the Hostels. From 3 to 8th std. Rs. 200 p.m. for 10
month. From 9th,10th Std. Rs.250/- p.m. for 10 months. In addition extra amount or
Rs. 500./ per annum, granted to both of them refered to above.
2. Educational Scholarship sanctioned by the Central Govt.
i. Day scholars studying 11th std, and above Rs.90 to 190 P.M. is sanctioned according
to their course of study.
ii. boarding charges Rs. 150 to 425 p.m. to the hostellers. according to their
course of study.
In addition to that, fees,special fees etc., (Not refundable) to be paid to the
colleges are also sanctioned.
3. State Govt. Special Scholarships, Students of SC-ST and converted christian
from A.D. Who are not eligible to receive Govt. of India Scholarships.
1. Day scholarship Rs. 65 to 150 p.m.
2. Hostellers Rs. 115 to 280 towards boarding charges. In addition fees to the paid to
Colleges which are not refundable are granted.
2. No bar on caste, religion and etc.,
3. Children of the
i. Cleaners of dry latrines
ii. Street cleaners.
iii. Leather Tanners
1. SC/ST student
2. Only to male students.
3. Only two male students of a family.
4. Annual income should not exceed Rs.44,500
Dravidar Welfare Officer,Villupuram.
|8. Free Education for
||Special Fees and
Exam fees to the students who are not in receipt of scholarships under State
Income should not exceed Rs. 15000/-
2. A first graduate in the family.
Adi-Dravidar Welfare Officer.
|9. Free Education for
Exam fees and etc, to the students, for engineering graduation.
Like Burial Ground, pathway to burial ground and link roads.
Income should not exceed Rs. 5000/-
2. A first Graduate in the family.
Houseless poor whose annual income is below Rs. 12000/-
D.A.D.W.O., Viluppuram, and S.T.(ADW) concerned.